Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Montag, 17. Juni 2019, 02:40

Brother desktop publisher applications needed Brother LW750ic and Cannon Star Writer Pro 5000

I am looking for Brother Desktop Reference application and the Brother / Cannon typewriter application Here is a description of the desktop reference application.

Desktop Reference Built-in 114,000 words dictionary and 41,000 word thesaurus for looking up words and synonyms quickly and accurately. The dictionary displays the correct spelling and hyphenation of words. The thesaurus lists synonyms for words and thus displays for the synonyms so you can be sure to select the proper words for your document. (This was included on the Brother LW750ic)

[font='&quot'][/font]
Here's the description of the Brother/Cannon Typewriter application

Typewriter
[font='&quot']This application is useful when you want to create a short document, envelope, label or form. Line by line printing with a special feature. [/font]Does anyone have these applications as a downloadable file? There where included in the Brother LW750ic (both applications) and the Cannon Writer Pro 5000 (typewriter only) Thank you. Hopefully. I can use these applications in Breadbox Ensemble.

:)

Montag, 17. Juni 2019, 13:55

Hi!

• At least the Canons did have a different system library for the spell-checking-/thesaurus-stuff. Hence, there's the chance that this app will not work in BBE. However, there's no need for this app as the spell checker is integrated everywhere in BBE (GeoWrite, ...) and as there's a free third party app to access BBE's thesaurus: http://geos-infobase.de/KATTER/PROGRAMM/thesauru.zip
  • I guess that the typewriter application will only work on a real "electrical typewriter" and not in BBE. And there's no need for it in BBE as you've already got GeoWrite and the text-editor (and all those 3rd party apps).

In other words: If you need these apps just for collection, then "good luck". But if you really want to use them in BBE (and on a PC/laptop instead of an "electrical typewriter with monitor"), then I could tell you that "These are not the Druids you are looking for..." ;)

Jörg
d[ 0_O ]b

Dienstag, 18. Juni 2019, 00:54

I will keep an eye out for a Brother Desktop publisher or a Cannon Wordstar these are probably the only "Geos" Items I dont have in my PC/GEOS collection. :) Do you have any news on PC/GEOS 6?
Hi!

• At least the Canons did have a different system library for the spell-checking-/thesaurus-stuff. Hence, there's the chance that this app will not work in BBE. However, there's no need for this app as the spell checker is integrated everywhere in BBE (GeoWrite, ...) and as there's a free third party app to access BBE's thesaurus: http://geos-infobase.de/KATTER/PROGRAMM/thesauru.zip
  • I guess that the typewriter application will only work on a real "electrical typewriter" and not in BBE. And there's no need for it in BBE as you've already got GeoWrite and the text-editor (and all those 3rd party apps).

In other words: If you need these apps just for collection, then "good luck". But if you really want to use them in BBE (and on a PC/laptop instead of an "electrical typewriter with monitor"), then I could tell you that "These are not the Druids you are looking for..." ;)

Jörg

Thema bewerten