Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Sonntag, 23. Februar 2020, 15:32

Polytest

Hallo,
von einigen wurde auf dem letzten Treffen der Wunsch geäußert, den Polytest Simualtor zu bekommen. Hier ist er:
http://www.rbettsteller.de/DOWNLEHR.HTM
Gruß
Rainer
Es gibt 10 Arten von Menschen - die einen wissen was binär ist, die anderen nicht.

Dienstag, 25. Februar 2020, 19:02

Polytest-Simulator

Ein cooles Programm 8) Auch grafisch sehr gut umgesetzt.
Ulrich Cordes

>>> Je weniger WINDOWS um so besser. <<< :D

Dienstag, 25. Februar 2020, 23:07

My Ensemble crashes :( mostly with KR-07 and rarely with KR-06, when starting Polytest. WIll check my R-Basic version. Is there any specific version of R-Basic needed?

Hans

Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2020, 09:48

Is there any specific version of R-Basic needed?

No, there is no R-BASIC needed, but it should not be a problem. The Installer comes with all files needed. It should not crash. Please send me a PM with the details.

Rainer
Es gibt 10 Arten von Menschen - die einen wissen was binär ist, die anderen nicht.

Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2020, 13:50

Updated ...

Durch meine ganzen Umbauten mit diversen R-BASIC Versionen ist nicht die aktuellste Version des Polytest Programms in den Installer geraten. Ich habs geupdated und die Version 1.1 genannt, obwohl es nur ein kleiner bugfix ist.
Sollte damit irgendjemand Probleme haben, bitte melden. Nicht dass ein größeres Problem in R-BASIC vorliegt.
@Hans: Please try the new version. But even the older version should run wihtout crashing at startup.
Rainer

Samstag, 29. Februar 2020, 13:14

Polytest 1.1 still crashes on my FreeDOS laptop, with KR-07. It seems video memory related in some way, as my screen is filled with "black&green dots". Sometimes the laptop just reboots immediately after crash. This applies to 1366x768 and 1024x768 and 800x600 with 64k colors. I guess it could very well be related ot the JEMM386 memory driver. In 800x600 and 1024x768 with 256 colors, I can see text from a JEMM386 crash. I had similar crashes in Geos previously, but I managed to sort it out. Maybe it is related to bugs in FreeDOS?? I have added screenshots of the "black&green dots" screen crash, so you will se how it looks like.

In DOSBox on my Linux-Ubuntu laptop, Polytest 1.1 works fine. I just have one issue, the bottom part of Polytest is out of screen, when I start, if I open Extras -> Einstellungen, and check "Messbereiche digital anzeigen" in the Extras menu, then it fits the screen. I use the screen resolution 1152x864 64k color, I have to use Jörgs app Monitoreinstellung, to fit the DOSBox/Geos to the screen, and I have set it to 1152x710. it seems that Polytest uses the full screen, and does not adapt to the [ui] setting of xScreenSize, xFieldSize, yScreenSize, and yFieldSize??? My speculation! I have attached a screendump of how Polytest looks like whne I have started it, the file is called POLYDUMP.JPG.

Well, you don't have to put work into this, I was just curious about Polytest, I can look at it in my DOSBox with the checked alternative in the Extras menu, no problem, Very cool app! I wish I could just connect one red and one black probe to my laptop and using Polytest to measure DC voltage, resistance and so on.

Hans
»hanslse« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:
  • IMG001.JPG (108,33 kB - 189 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: Heute, 10:02)
  • POLYDUMP.JPG (116,17 kB - 183 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: Heute, 11:04)

Sonntag, 1. März 2020, 14:40

Hello Hans,
the crash in FreeDos may related to FreeDos or to the GEOS video driver. Perhaps it is related to the size of the images, which are 256 color bitmaps. I don't see any way to check this out.
I have written this program for my own use (and for the other teachers ..) at school. On a 1024x768 screen it fits perfectly. Its size is caused by the the size of the bitmap images and cannot be changed or scaled.

Regards
Rainer

Zur Zeit sind neben Ihnen 2 Benutzer in diesem Thema unterwegs:

2 Besucher

Thema bewerten