Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

hanslse

Fortgeschrittener

• »hanslse« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Daten-Koordinator

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 1. Juni 2020, 11:08

Sorry, I have not had the time for testing this weekend, as I planned and hoped for. Time optimist? Hopefully I will have time this week. I am also waiting for an 8 inch 4:3 monitor. The menu system looks very cool you are working on!

Hans

hanslse

Fortgeschrittener

• »hanslse« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Daten-Koordinator

• Nachricht senden

Gestern, 22:33

I build a quick n' dirty deb package that will install a custom dosbox binary in /usr/local/bin. It will also read/write it's configuration to $HOME/.dosbox/dosbox-0.74.conf so it will not interfere with the existing version. By default [sdl]->usescancodes=true is set. I wold like to know, if this works for the Swedish keybord in GEOS. For German it works expect of AltGr, so you have to press Ctrl+Alt+<key>. If you disable "usescancodes" you can also try to modify the german keyboard mapping file in /usr/local/share/doc/dosbox/mapper-0.74-2.map. It has to be placed in ~/.dosbox/mapper-0.74.map

You can pick up the file here

Thomas

Cycles need to be set 'max' to make GEOS fly, but don't expect any significant performance improvements over DOSBIAN version...

I think I misunderstood you, I installed your version in the ordinary raspian distribution, and it did not work, there were missing libraries. Afterwards it struck me that I should install it on a Dosbian distribution?

Hans

Zur Zeit sind neben Ihnen 2 Benutzer in diesem Thema unterwegs:

2 Besucher