Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: GEOS-InfoBase-Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2019, 14:51

Mühle gebucht ;-)
Rainer
Es gibt 10 Arten von Menschen - die einen wissen was binär ist, die anderen nicht.

Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2019, 17:24

Mühle gebucht ;-)
Rainer

I have e-mailed them yesterday, but they have not replied, yet :(
- Hans

sebi

Anfänger

Beruf: Software-Entwickler

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Oktober 2019, 11:37

Hello Hans!

I booked my room in Hermesdorfer Mühle just now by telephone. And I asked for your email. The woman said she has no email (but wanted to check again). She suggested you may send the email again.

Good look ;-)
Sebastian

PS: If email doesn't work maybe we can book for you by telephone?

Montag, 7. Oktober 2019, 12:04

Hello Hans!

I booked my room in Hermesdorfer Mühle just now by telephone. And I asked for your email. The woman said she has no email (but wanted to check again). She suggested you may send the email again.

Good look ;-)
Sebastian

I sent an e-mail to their offical contact address at their homepage: hermsdorfermuehle@web.de. Anyway, I can contact them again, by phone.
I have not yet managed to find a flight, I will check it to night. The flight is the stepiing stone :)
Hans

Montag, 7. Oktober 2019, 18:54

Hello Hans!

Good look ;-)
Sebastian

I sent an e-mail to their offical contact address at their homepage: hermsdorfermuehle@web.de. Anyway, I can contact them again, by phone.
I have not yet managed to find a flight, I will check it to night. The flight is the stepiing stone :)
Hans

I will come to the Geos Meeting. I have now managed to find and book flight tickets to Berlin and back home. I have called Hermsdorfer Mühle, no reply, just a telefon answer saying something i German, which I did not understand :) I have emailed them again. :)
Hans

sebi

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. Oktober 2019, 21:17

Great Hans, you did the most important: booking flights :-).

I tried three or four times to call the Mühle before I could reach somebody! It's not easy got get in touch with them! Maybe it would be the fastest way if Johannes goes to Mühle by car. If I remember his style of driving correctly it should take only seconds :-) :-).

And don't forget you can pay the Mühle only by cash! No credit card, Apple Pay or any fancy stuff.

Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2019, 12:05

I tried three or four times to call the Mühle before I could reach somebody! It's not easy got get in touch with them! Maybe it would be the fastest way if Johannes goes to Mühle by car. If I remember his style of driving correctly it should take only seconds :-) :-).

And don't forget you can pay the Mühle only by cash! No credit card, Apple Pay or any fancy stuff.

Yes, the flight is booked now. It seems that Norwegian have taken the fallen mantle from Air Berlin, which I did not know, and have flights directly from Stockholm to Berlin (Schönefeld), except that Air Berlin flew to Tegel. If had had done the booking earlier I might have gotten better flight times, as I will go early Friday morning, and back home late Sunday evening, still it works!

Good to know that the Mühle only takes cash, so I will have to fill my suitcase with uncirculated €5 bills (joke!), to pay for the acommondation. No, I will try to call them again, will not trouble Johannes with this, I have emailed the a second time, still no answer. I will try to call them again, too.
Is here is someone at the Meeting from Berlin?
Hans

Mittwoch, 9. Oktober 2019, 21:54

Hallo an alle,

ich kann leider nicht teilnehmen, aber eventuell klappt es ja im kommenden Jahr. Es wäre schön wenn ihr, wie im letzten Jahr, wieder die Möglichkeit habt ein paar Videos online zu stellen.

Beste Grüße
Jirka

Freitag, 11. Oktober 2019, 23:22

Yes, the flight is booked now. It seems that Norwegian have taken the fallen mantle from Air Berlin, which I did not know, and have flights directly from Stockholm to Berlin (Schönefeld), except that Air Berlin flew to Tegel. If had had done the booking earlier I might have gotten better flight times, as I will go early Friday morning, and back home late Sunday evening, still it works!

Good to know that the Mühle only takes cash, so I will have to fill my suitcase with uncirculated €5 bills (joke!), to pay for the acommondation. No, I will try to call them again, will not trouble Johannes with this, I have emailed the a second time, still no answer. I will try to call them again, too.
Is here is someone at the Meeting from Berlin?
Hans

Muhle gebucht! To cite Rainer and Sebi. I finally managed to book a single room, not without some language pain, they could not understand English, but I managed to do it with my poor German. Gosh!
Hans

sebi

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 11. Oktober 2019, 23:39

Well done, Hans! I was already afraid that she doesn't understand English so well ... but you did it :-)! Your trip to the Geos HQ and the Mill is well deserved ;-).
See you soon,
Sebastian

Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2019, 17:14

Well done, Hans! I was already afraid that she doesn't understand English so well ... but you did it :-)! Your trip to the Geos HQ and the Mill is well deserved ;-).
See you soon,
Sebastian
See you soon,
Sebastian

You are right, she did not understand English at all, I have to speak my homemade German which was a mix of Swedish, German and English. I wonder if you can do me a favor? What time will you arrive to the Mühle? I will probably go directly to the meeting on Friday. If you will go to the Mühle earlier, could you please tell them I will arrive and if they could arrange with the room/key in some way? As I understand they close at 21:00, and maybe I will not be there by that time? Some hostels/hotels I have been to place a key in an envelope with my name on it, if they can arrange something similar would be nice?
Thanks, in advance,
Hans

sebi

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2019, 14:42

Hello Hans!

I will arrive at the Mühle on Thursday. So of course I can ask her about the key. Maybe you can give me your full name or better the name you gave her. I think it sounds more trustworthy to tell the right name than "a guy I know from the forum" :-).
Your welcome, Sebastian

Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2019, 16:50

Hello Hans!

I will arrive at the Mühle on Thursday. So of course I can ask her about the key. Maybe you can give me your full name or better the name you gave her. I think it sounds more trustworthy to tell the right name than "a guy I know from the forum" :-).
Your welcome, Sebastian
My name is Hans Lindgren. I have booked a single room with breakfast for €40 per night, for the 15 and 16 of November, departure of the 17th of November.

Frank9652

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Backup-Administrator

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 21. Oktober 2019, 14:50

Hello Hans, no Problem.
We/ I can bring your key to the meeting.
We are some people who take the place in the "Hermsdorfer Mühle".

We have also a seat free for transfer between "Hermsdorfer Mühle" and Syhra by car.Greetings Frank Kwirandt
Geos x Asus EeePC 1015PN + SSD = doppelte Lichtgeschwindigkeit zum Quadrat

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2019, 09:10

Hello Hans, no Problem.
We/ I can bring your key to the meeting.
We are some people who take the place in the "Hermsdorfer Mühle".

We have also a seat free for transfer between "Hermsdorfer Mühle" and Syhra by car.Greetings Frank Kwirandt

Sounds great! Many thanks! Of course I will share the fuel costs, it is not cheap, these days.
- Hans

Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2019, 17:55

Ich werde erst wieder im nächsten Jahr dabei sein.

sebi

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2019, 22:53

Hans: We'll get the your key! Trust us we know what we are doing! (Do you know "Sledge Hammer"? ;-)

msgeo: Schade, aber es wird bestimmt Fotos und Videos geben :-).

Montag, 28. Oktober 2019, 15:22

Hans: We'll get the your key! Trust us we know what we are doing! (Do you know "Sledge Hammer"? ;-)

msgeo: Schade, aber es wird bestimmt Fotos und Videos geben :-).

The sit com or the song? I have heard or seen neither :)
Hans

sebi

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 28. Oktober 2019, 23:14

The sitcom :)

Dienstag, 29. Oktober 2019, 14:31

Hier die Internetseite vom Treffen 2019 in Syhra...

Gruss Johannes

=================================
www.moellerjaner.de
www.kirche-geithain.de
www.gla-ro.de
=================================

Zur Zeit ist neben Ihnen 1 Benutzer in diesem Thema unterwegs:

1 Besucher

Thema bewerten